Booking terms and conditions
1 – How to book:
- by using the online booking system, with a secured payment on our website
- by posting the booking contract along with your deposit
(the booking contract is binding to both parties, the number of people is strictly limited to the capacity of the accommodation and to the number of people mentioned on the contract).
The booking of your pitch and/or of your accommodation will only be completed when the booking deposit is paid and when a booking confirmation is sent by La Rochelambert Campsite. The booking will be made by taking into account a maximum of the client’s wishes but also by taking into account the vacancies on the campsite.
2- How and when to pay:
The balance payment of the stay is to be paid according to the following conditions:
- campsite: on your arrival on the campsite
- rented accommodation: 30 days before your arrival on the campsite
- by French cheque payable to Camping La Rochelambert
- by bank transfer: crédit agricole IBAN : FR76 1450 6019 0072 8056 2699 309 BIC: AGRIFRPP845
- by holiday vouchers ANCV (to be sent by registered letter)
- by credit card, Visa / Mastercard card
3- In case of cancellation:
If you cancel more than 30 days before the scheduled date of arrival, your deposit will not be refunded (except if you have subscribed the cancellation insurance)
If you cancel less than 30 days before the scheduled date of arrival, a sum amounting to the total price of your stay will be kept as compensation for breach of contract.
4- Optional cancellation insurance:
You can subscribe the optional cancellation insurance at a price of 18.00€ per rented week, payable when booking. This insurance guarantees the reimbursement of all the sums already paid (except for the booking fees amounting to 15€) when cancellation is due to serious reasons:
- Serious illness, accident, death of the person who booked, of his/her spouse, of his/her ascendants or descendents.
- Redundancy for economic reasons of the person who booked or of his/her spouse.
- In case of cancellation, La Rochelambert Campsite must be informed by a registered letter, along with any written evidences supporting the cancellation request.
5- Arrival and departure:
For the rentals, in July and August, the rental week starts on Saturday at 3.00 pm to the next Saturday t 10.00 am. Off season, arrival can happen any day of the week.
Rentals are non-smoking.
Deposit: for the rentals, a 200€ deposit is required at the beginning of your stay, this deposit includes equipment damage, missing equipment and in case of an uncleaned accommodation, a flat dee of 30€ or 40€ will be kept as cleaning fee.
The pitch is available for the day of arrival from 1.00 pm until the day of departure at 12.00 am.
It must be left in its primary state (trenches forbidden). The final pitch will be defined by the campsite on your day of arrival.
The pitch can be rented again as soon as the client is more than 10 hours late from the time of arrival scheduled on the contract and he/she has not informed the campsite.
After a 24-hour delay, the campsite will be free to rent again the said pitch. The fees and the deposit will not be repaid.
The client accepts the pitch as it is.
There will not be reimbursement if you interrupt or shorten your stay (late arrival, early departure).
The presence of any extra person must be noticed to the reception desk as soon as arrived and he/she will have to pay the daily tax.
Potential visitors must show at the reception desk. They will be under the responsibility of their hosts, their vehicle will be parked outside the campsite.
Every camper must comply with the internal rules of the campsite.
Only the dogs that are tattooed, inoculated and kept on a lead will be accepted on the campsite. According to the law in force, the dogs of first category are forbidden. The owners have to collect the dirts of their animals and respect cleanliness. Any failure to comply with these rules could lead to the exclusion from the campsite.
- Our accommodations (all the chalets, lodge cabins, gipsy wagons, nomadic tents and cabins) are equipped with a kitchenette with a fridge, with blankets or quilts, pillows, tableware, garden set.
- Electricity for the accommodations.
- Heated swimming pool and children’s pool, tennis court, basket court, volley-ball area, children’s play areas, table tennis, inflatable castle, petanque court, outdoor fitness equipment…
- during the high season: activities for children, live music, market with local products, karaoke
- Touristic information
- Groceries, fresh bread delivery, library
- Herb garden at your disposal
- fisherman’s cabin
SERVICE NOT INCLUDED:
- Linen and sheets for the accommodations (sheets for renting 10€ per sheet and per bed).
- Laundery (washing machines and tumble dryers)
- Cleaning of the accommodations.
- Baby bed, baby bathtub, set for baby (bed rental: 12€ per week; baby bathtub rental: 9 € per week; set for baby rental: 20€ per week)
- barbecue (rental 2.50€ per day or 17.50€ per week)
Camping La Rochelambert, Route de Lanthenas, 43350 Saint Paulien / +33(0)4 71 00 54 02 / firstname.lastname@example.org / SIRET: 495 395 790 00019